Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!



We had a little family get together!
Just with the cousins and my sister in law, 
and a couple family friends!

My nephew went as Ash Ketchum, and 
I'm guessing he caught more candy
then Pokemon!

My husband passed out candy, and
my son is too cool to hang out
with his sisters and mother 
so he did his own thing!

We ate some seriously creepy food!



Here's my daughter as Little Red Riding Hood and The Wolf!
Luna, our husky wasn't in the picture taking mood.
She was so excited about getting to go for a walk,
that she just couldn't sit down!



My other daughter was a Medieval Princess!




and I just wore a Peacock mask with a bright, blue sweater!
After hours of searching on Pinterest, I found this video by
Julie Graf, that I used to recreate!






We all had a fun time!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

 photo facebook 1_zpsd8r2j7ow.png photo pinterest_zpszfmqax5b.png photo twitter_zps5r2boynk.png photo tumblr_zpsrgzgt44z.png

No comments:

Post a Comment