Monday, November 21, 2016

Lovely Stripes and Pretty Pastel Colors

Let me start by saying, 
I have a confession
I'm semi-obsessed with 
not only
stripes but  pastels too!

What are my favorite colors?

Mostly aquas and blues,
but some dreamy neutrals,
or romantic blushes
are a favorite of mine too!

That is why this post is about my crush on these truly lovely designs 


Photo Jean Allsopp 

While I love this time of year with all it's Holiday Cheer and
Festivities, 
I'm not a Winter kinda girl!
I crave Summer, and sunshine!
Can you believe that Christmas is around the corner?
So while I'm busy decorating for Christmas, (which I 
do have several posts planned),
I'm sharing this post, that inspires me 
of warmer Summer days !

Which photo do you like better?

This creamy neutral bedroom suite,
or the fun loving aqua pastel bedroom
with barn doors!

Don't make me choose, because I can't decide which one 
I love more!!



Happy Monday everyone!

Come join me!

 photo facebook 1_zpsd8r2j7ow.png photo pinterest_zpszfmqax5b.png photo twitter_zps5r2boynk.png photo tumblr_zpsrgzgt44z.png

No comments:

Post a Comment