Wednesday, November 30, 2016

SW Interesting Aqua and Black Chandeliers

Hope you all enjoyed spending time with family and friends over Thanksgiving! 
 Our family spent some time up North. 
We actually missed a snow storm that rolled in after we left! 
That didn't stop us for a drive to see it Up Close! 
 Today I wanted to share a little inspiration; 
One of my favorite wall colors is SW 'Interesting Aqua'


via


What I love most about the above photo is how elegance simply
flows through every aspect of this room.
From the gallery wall to the rug on the floor,
to the dramatic black chandelier on the ceiling,
to the contrast of the clean and stylish chair covers.

Let's not forget the gorgeous Boston fern in the corner!
Absolutely my favorite; that pop of green botanical,
to bring the room to life!


Photo by Tracy Murdock Allied ASID 

I could seriously spend hours gazing at this coral collection,
displayed on custom lucite shelves.
Another of my favorite color combinations,
Ivory and SW 'Interesting Aqua'.


Photo by The Tile Shop 

Doesn't this photo just draw you in?
Having the pedestal tub, seaparated barely in it's own
space, just sets this room off.
I am usually not a huge fan of too much white or silver,
this room is absolutely stunning to me,
simply because of the black, dramatic accents, with the mirror,
the outline tile, and the black and white photos in the background gallery wall.
With the bistro lights and chandelier, also adds that romantic touch.

The wall color isn't SW 'Intresting Aqua',
it's Sherwin Williams Aqua-Sphere SW 7613.





How gorgeous are these black chandeliers?
Not just one, but a pair!
If I had to choose a dream living room, then this would be the one.
It has all the elements I love, the contrast of black and white,
all the bright, vibrant pops of color,
and then the palm tree in the room.


photography by PAUL COSTELLO

At first the black chandelier, puts me off;
my first thought is that it doesn't belong in this 
space;
it's the calming wall color that sets my mind at 
ease that it doesn't take long for the chandelier
this dramatic to belong in this charming kitchen.

Wall color: BM 'Woodlawn Blue'

Happy Wednesday everyone!
much love,
Christine

 photo facebook 1_zpsd8r2j7ow.png photo pinterest_zpszfmqax5b.png photo twitter_zps5r2boynk.png photo tumblr_zpsrgzgt44z.png

1 comment:

  1. Love those first 3 pics! So beautiful and elegant! That bathroom is to die for...I think I could force myself to take a tub bath if I had that tub...LOL Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete