Friday, November 18, 2016

Coral Living




I'm that kinda girl who loves bright colors that pop!
Turquoise and Tangarine,
Aqua and Peacock!
Don't get me wrong, I love white and how clean it
makes everything look,
or black how elegant and dramatic it is!
Then there are colors, 
that not only make me happy,
but put a big smile on my face!

One of my favorite art prints are those
that are 
Antinque  Botanical Illustrations!




I have a serious obsession with colorful throw pillows!




(affiliate) Coral Pillow2



With three dogs, I personally lean towards leather couches,
but my dream couch woulc be velvet!



Another favorite of mine is anything white washed with rattan!
Love it!




(affiliate) Safavieh Home Collection Donatella Wash Chair, Natural White




Ottoman in this fabric Adler Tangerine




Another obsession of mine are real sea shells and shadow boxes!


(affiliate) Coral Candleabra




Romantic Glam Pillow by Pier 1

Wishing everyone a great weekend!


 photo facebook 1_zpsd8r2j7ow.png photo pinterest_zpszfmqax5b.png photo twitter_zps5r2boynk.png photo tumblr_zpsrgzgt44z.png

No comments:

Post a Comment