Monday, November 14, 2016

Menu Plan Monday for November 14-20


Happy Monday everyone! I'm so excited to be taking part in my very first Menu Plan Monday! Just a quick intro, Hi, I'm Christine, and married my HS sweetheart! We have 4 children, Marissa is 22, she's married and lives in Montana, our son is 16 and my youngest daughters are 13 Miss Katelyn and 'Lil Lindsay is 10. We have three huskies and two calico kitties. I was born and raised in Orange County, California. I love the Ocean and Coastal decor, cooking with my family, roses and the color turquoise! I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!
With our busy family, menu planning has really helped me figure out what's for a dinner a week in advance. I take an hour or so on Sunday to plan it all out. Saves me so much time! Here's what's on our menu this week!

Monday
Peking Chicken with Soba noodles, Peas and Carrots

Tuesday
PorkChops with Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions,
Wild Rice Medley with Peppers and Pineapple
and Grilled Asparagus



Wednesday
Easy Stromboli with Cesar salad

Thursday
Nana's New England Clam Chowder



Friday
One Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken and Sausage, Garden salad

Saturday
Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas  This is a family favorite! So delicious and easy to make!



Sunday
Salmon Patties with a Creamy Feta-Dill Sauce,
Brown rice and Broccoli
I pick up the Salmon patties at Costco. They are made from Wild Salmon fillets, Gluten Free, and are high in Omega-3. My children love these more than fish sticks!


and for dessert I planned to try this No-Bake Coconut Pumpkin Chiffon Pie for our Thanksgiving dinner this year!
Wishing you all a great week!
I am joining Laura at Organized Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. Please stop by and check out what other blogs are sharing on their delicious menus!





 photo facebook 1_zpsd8r2j7ow.png photo pinterest_zpszfmqax5b.png photo twitter_zps5r2boynk.png photo tumblr_zpsrgzgt44z.png

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your menu. Looks like you jumped in with both feet.

    I grew up in so Cal also and really miss "parts" of it - like the beach or the mountains or the desert within an hour or so. I DO NOT miss the traffic or excess of people.

    Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete