Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday's Thoughts~ Murano, Italy

 "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


  Digital Oil Painting of a Canal in Murano, Italy

This weekend, I made a choice not to watch the news or be on FB,
 I took the proverbial 'Gone Fishing' be back tomorrow attitude!

One of my most valued traits is the ability to see the beauty in all things.
To see the light at the end of the tunnel, 
to see a glass half full,
trying to stay positive and have an open mind,
when things look the darkest!
There are times when I feel the sun won't come up in the morning,
sometimes it doesn't!!
That doesn't mean I sit and sulk,
I either get out and dance in the rain,
or snuggle up on the couch with a 
hot cup of tea and a good book!

Everyone has a choice!
 Life is what you make it!
I choose to be a light in the world!

Everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment